Artificial Intelligence For Dummies by John Paul Mueller, and Luca Massaron
About the book
about artificial intelligence. It’s sexy and a little scary. And it’s all around us. AI helps protect you from fraud, schedules medical procedures, assists with customer service, and even helps you choose TV shows and clean your house.
Want to know more? This book fills in the blanks, showing you what AI is and what it isn’t, considering the ethical questions behind the use of AI, how it is used today, and some of the amazing things it is expected to do tomorrow. Whether you’re a tech lover or just curious, you’ll be charmed by what you learn!
- Discover AI history
- Understand the role of data
- Learn how AI is used in computer applications, the medical field, space, and machine learning
- Clear the hype surrounding AI
- Explore robots and drones
- Learn about what AI has contributed to society
- Understand the AI in robots, drones, and self-driving cars
- Discover the limits of what AI can do