Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices and Journeymen 4th Edition by Paul Rosenberg
About the book
Spend your study time wisely As you progress from student to apprentice to entry level worker status, you log a lot of school hours.
Make the most of those hours with this fully updated, sharply focused self-study course.
It contains everything you need to know about electrical theory and applications, clearly defined and logically organized, with illustrations for clarity and review questions at the end of each chapter to help you test your knowledge.
- Understand electron theory and how electricity affects matter
- Recognize applications for both alternating and direct current
- Comprehend Ohm’s Law and the laws governing magnetic circuits
- Learn from detailed drawings and diagrams
- Explore trigonometry and alternative methods of calculation
- Identify instruments and measurements used in electrical applications
- Apply proper grounding and ground testing, insulation testing, and power factor correction