Download PDF of AutoCAD Workbook for free
AutoCAD Workbook for Architects and Engineers by Shannon R. Kyles
Main Contents of AutoCAD for Architects and Engineers PDF
- Introductory Geometry and Setting Up
- Help Files, OSNAP, OTRACK, BREAK, TRIM, and ERASE
- Object Selection and Modify Commands
- STRETCH, TRIM, EXTEND, OFFSET, and ARRAY
- Entity Commands with Width
- Entity Properties: Layers, Colors, and Linetypes
- Text and Pictorial Views
- HATCH, SKETCH, and GRADIENTS
- Blocks and Wblocks
- Setting Up Drawings and Plotting
- Paper Space for 2 Dimensional Drawings
- POINTS, DIVIDE, MEASURE, and Inquiry Commands
Acknowledgments for AutoCAD Workbook
The exercises in this book went through many years ofstudent testing both at Mohawk College and at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Since the student edition appeared in January 1993,there have been many positive suggestions and much constructive criticism.
I would like to thank all my students over the past 27 years of teaching CAD for working with me on the development ofnew proj ects, and for proofing tutorials and exercises.
I would like to thank Brian McKibbin, Diego Gomez, and Trevor Garwood Jones for their generosity in letting me use their architectural designs to provide students with up-to-date architectural work.
I would also like to thank Robert Deeks and Henry Brink for their help in updating the mechanical engineering examples, and Ken Mercer for checking the accuracy ofthe wood-related drawings.
Finally I would like to thankCatriona Dixon and Madeleine Metcalfe from Blackwell Publishing for their efforts in polishing this text.
Shannon R. Kyles
Download AutoCAD Workbook for Architects and Engineers by Shannon Kyles in PDF format for free.