PDF Free Download | Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems 4th Edition by Tom Denton Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
Preface to Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems
Automobile electrical and electronic systems are at the same time the most complex yet most interesting aspects of a vehicle.
Well, they are to me anyway, which is why I am particularly pleased to have produced the fourth edition of this book! In this edition, you will find more details on EVs and HEVs as well as some of the latest ideas about vehicle networks and much more.
This book is the second in the ‘Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair’ series:
- Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems, 4th edition
- Automobile Advanced Fault Diagnosis, 3rd edition
Ideally, you will have studied the mechanical book, or have some experience, before starting on this one. If not, it does start with the basics. This is the first book of its type to be published in full color and concentrates on electrical and electronic principles as well as comprehensive case studies and examples.
It will cover everything you need to advance your studies to a higher level, no matter what qualification (if any) you are working towards.
I hope you find the content useful and informative. Comments, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome at my website: www.automotivetechnology.co.uk. You will also find links to lots of free online resources to help with your studies.
The final chapter of this book contains assignments, questions, research topics and more. You can look at this at any time or wait until you have studied the rest of the book. Good luck and I hope you find automotive technology as interesting as I still do.
Automobile Electrical and Electronic Contents
- Chapter 1 Development of the automobile electrical system
- Chapter 2 Electrical and electronic principles
- Chapter 3 Tools and equipment
- Chapter 4 Electrical systems and circuits
- Chapter 5 Batteries
- Chapter 6 Charging
- Chapter 7 Starting
- Chapter 8 Ignition
- Chapter 9 Fuel control
- Chapter 10 Engine management
- Chapter 11 Lighting
- Chapter 12 Auxiliaries
- Chapter 13 Instrumentation
- Chapter 14 Heating ventilation and air conditioning
- Chapter 15 Chassis electrical
- Chapter 16 Comfort and safety
- Chapter 17 Alternative fuel, hybrid, and electric vehicles
- Chapter 18 Learning activities
Download Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems 4th Edition by Tom Denton in PDF Format For Free.