PDF Free Download | Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ Second Edition by Michael T. Goodrich, Roberto Tamassia, and David M. Mount
Contents of Data Structures and Algorithms in C++
The chapters for this course are organized to provide a pedagogical path that starts with the basics of C++ programming and object-oriented design.
We provide an early discussion of concrete structures, like arrays and linked lists, in order to provide a concrete footing to build upon when constructing other data structures.
We then add foundational techniques like recursion and algorithm analysis, and, in the main portion of the book, we present fundamental data structures and algorithms, concluding with a discussion of memory management (that is, the architectural underpinnings of data structures).
Specifically, the chapters for this book are organized as follows:
- A C++ Primer
- Object-Oriented Design
- Arrays, Linked Lists, and Recursion
- Analysis Tools
- Stacks, Queues, and Deques
- List and Iterator ADTs
- Heaps and Priority Queues
- Hash Tables, Maps, and Skip Lists
- Search Trees
- Sorting, Sets, and Selection
- Strings and Dynamic Programming
- Graph Algorithms
- Memory Management and B-Trees
- A Useful Mathematical Facts