PDF Free Download | English Advanced Vocabulary and Structure Practice by Maciej Matasek
Contents English Vocabulary and Structure PDF
- Choose the words that best complete the sentences in the text.
- Put the words in the correct form.
- Insert the correct prepositions.
- Rewrite the sentences using the given forms so that they retain their original meaning.
- Choose the correct answers.
- Replace each italicized words with a synonymous one.
- Add the suitable verbs to make the correct phrasal verbs.
- Fill the gabs with the correct words.
- Replace each italicized adjectives with a synonymous one.
- Write the correct words.
- Replace each italicized verbs or phrases with a synonymous phrasal verb in the correct form.