Everything Electrical How To Use All The Functions On Your Multimeter by Vincent Keler
There seems to be a lot of confusion about how to use a multimeter now, so this book was created to demystify exactly that!
Packed with photo examples and jam-packed with useful tips and tricks that are sure to increase your understanding of all the functions. Now in a new revised edition with new illustrations and explanation!!
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Multimeters: Manual, Auto Ranging and Analog
- Chapter 2: Voltage DC and AC
- Chapter 3: Amperage DC and AC
- Chapter 4: Resistance, Continuity, Diode and Capacitance Function
- Chapter 5: Hz and Duty Cycle
- Chapter 6: Temperature
- Chapter 7: Graphing Multimeters and Uses
- Chapter 8: Multimeter Accuracy and Choosing the Right Meter
- Chapter 9: Miscellaneous Tips And Lessons