How To Be Invisible 3rd Edition by J. J. Luna

Book Details

Author

Language

Pages

Size

Format

Category

How To Be Invisible 3rd Edition by J. J. Luna

PDF Free Download | How To Be Invisible 3rd Edition by J. J. Luna

Contents of How To Be Invisible PDF Book

  • How This Book Can Make You Invisible
  • Separate Your Name from Your Home Address
  • When Is a “Lie” Not a Lie?
  • Mailboxes, Public and Private
  • How to Obtain Your Own “Ghost” Address
  • Repairmen, Home Deliveries, FedEx, UPS
  • Untraceable Trash, Anonymous Utilities
  • Your Social Security Number and Date of Birth
  • Your Alternate Names and Signatures
  • Landline Telephones and Answering Machines
  • Smartphones, Dumbphones, Pagers
  • E-mail and the Internet
  • How to Locate a Trustworthy Nominee
  • Bank Accounts and Money Transfers
  • New Mexico Limited Liability Companies
  • Hidden Ownership of Vehicles and Real Estate
  • Laptop Computers
  • The Dangers of Facebook Are Real
  • The Art of Pretexting, aka Social Engineering
  • Secret Spaces, Hidden Places
  • How to Secretly Run a Home-Based Business
  • The Dangers of Facial Recognition
  • Ten Additional Privacy Tips
  • How to Disappear and Never Be Found
  • Cool Stuff That Did Not Fit in Earlier
  • Considering a Move to Another Country?
  • International Privacy 101
  • 28 A Sad Story, a Secret, and a Few Predictions

In 1997, the basic information you are about to read in chapters 1 through 12 sold for $297. It was called The Privacy Report and was sold by mail.

When the orders came in—over 300 the first year—I printed the report myself, punched the pages, and inserted them into a three-ring binder.

A NOTE TO READERS

This book is sold with the understanding that it is not meant to offer or replace legal or investment advice. Laws vary—what is legal in one state may be illegal in another.

Laws and procedures also change frequently and are subject to different interpretations. Moreover, the general situation described in this book may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Thus, no action recommended in this book should be taken without first obtaining the advice and counsel of a trained legal professional.

This book is dedicated to an anonymous member of Spain’s Secret Police. On January 27, 1960, during a brief encounter on a quiet back street in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, I asked him for advice on how best to avoid any problems in the land of Generalissimo Francisco Franco.

The advice he gave me has served me well for more than fifty years. He said there was only one way to avoid troubles with the authorities: “Make yourself invisible.” And so I did.

Preface to How To Be Invisible eBook

Although I included a two-year money-back guarantee, only 2 percent of the readers asked for a refund—the other 98 percent apparently considered the $297 to be a fair price.

In 1998, I decided to abandon all the mail-order work so my agent sold the report to St. Martin’s Press. When it was published in 2000 as How to Be Invisible, I was profiled in Playboy, quoted in The Wall Street Journal, and featured on The G. Gordon Liddy Show.

The book climbed to number 37 on Amazon.com and stayed high on the list, year after year, as the best-selling book on privacy.

A revised edition was published in 2004 but now, eight years later, the time has come for a completely updated international-oriented version that includes information on smartphones, facial recognition, and social networks.

Download How To Be Invisible 3rd Edition by J. J. Luna in PDF Format For Free

Share PDF on your social media:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit

Related Books

What's the problem with this file?

Copyrights

All books on this website are published in good faith and for educational information purpose only. So, we ask you to report us any copyrighted material published in our website and we will remove it immediately.

Copyrights

All books on this website are published in good faith and for educational information purpose only. So, we ask you to report us any copyrighted material published in our website and we will remove it immediately.