Download Free PDF | Mathematics for IIT-JEE Main and Advanced Algebra Vol 1 by G.S.N. Murti and U.M. Swamy.
Features and Benefits of Mathematics for IIT-JEE
- Chapter Opener: Peaks the student’s interest with the chapter-opening vignette, definitions of the topic, and contents of the chapter.
- Clear, Concise, and Inviting Writing Style, Tone and Layout: Students are able to Read this book, which reduces math anxiety and encourages student success.
- Theory and Applications: Unlike other books that provide very less or no theory, here theory is well matched with solved examples.
- Theorems: Relevant theorems are provided along with proofs to emphasize conceptual understanding.
- Solved Examples: Topics are followed by solved examples for students to practice and understand the concept learned.
- Examples: Wherever required, examples are provided to aid understanding of definitions and theorems.
- Quick Look: Formulae/concepts that do not require extensive thought but can be looked at the last moment.
- Try It Out: Practice problems for students in between the chapter.
- Worked Out Problems: Based on IIT-JEE pattern problems are presented in the form of:
- Single Correct Choice Type Questions
- Multiple Correct Choice Type Questions
- Matrix-Match Type Questions
- Comprehension-Type Questions
- Assertion–Reasoning Type Questions
- Integer Answer Type Questions
- Summary: Key formulae, ideas and theorems are presented in this section in each chapter.
- Exercises: Offer self-assessment. The questions are divided into subsections as per requirements of IIT-JEE.
- Answers: Answers are provided for all exercise questions for student’s to validate their solution.