PDF Free Download | Simple Projects you can make at home
Preface to Simple Projects you can make at home eBook
This book on home projects may be of interest to you if you are studying electronics, or if you are a hobbyist or an experimenter and wish to learn electronics in a practical way. The projects in this book explain the working and construction of various circuits, which can be easily assembled at home with few basic tools.
These projects are basically for domestic as well as hobby applications. However, some of these projects may also be found useful in industrial applications. This book, a collection of hardware-based projects which appeared in Electronics For You from year 1979 to 2004, is brought out for the benefit of our new readers.
It is a compilation of 60 construction projects tested at EFY Lab. The book contains projects with comprehensive functional description, construction details such as PCB and component layouts and parts list. Some projects also cover testing steps, equivalent part names of some hard to find components and lead/pin identification details of semiconductor devices and integrated circuits (ICs).
The book is divided into five sections in accordance with the application of the circuits: Alarm, Controller and Indicator, Display and Lighting, Timer and Clock and Game.
The Alarm section contains seven projects covering various alarm circuits including Electronic Bell System, Multichannel Fire Alarm System, etc. Some of these circuits can be used at homes as well as industrial buildings.
The Controller and Indicator section contains twentyfour projects covering circuits like Digital Water-Level Indicator-cum-Pump Controller, DTMF Remote Control System, Long-Range Remote Control, etc.
The Display and Lighting section contains eight projects including Economical UPS for Cordless Phones, Multi-Feature Emergency Light, Multilingual Numerical Display, etc. The Timer and Clock section contains twelve projects including Digital Clock with Seconds and Alarm Time Display, Programmable Digital Timer-cum-Clock, LED Analogue Clock, etc. The Game section is specially included here for the students and beginners with the aim to encourage them to learn electronics while they play. It contains nine projects including, A Mighty Gadget with Multiple Applications, Digital Number Shooting Game, Electronic Housie Player, Video Car-Racing Game, The Mind Reader, etc. Although the book is intended for hobbyist and beginners, a good knowledge of electricity and digital electronics will be helpful. The book can be used by engineering students, teachers, practicing engineers, and hobbyists. Some printed circuit boards and major components of the projects described in this book are available with our associates Kits’n’Spares at reasonable prices. By going through the descriptions of the projects in this book, readers may be able to construct each project in “Do-it-Yourself ” way. It is hoped that this book will benefit those who are searching for electronic hardwarebased projects.
Contents of Simple Projects you can make at home PDF Book
- Electronic Bell System
- All-In-One Alarm
- Multichannel Fire Alarm System
- Fire Sensing System
- Burglar Alarm to Protect Your Home
- Auto Shut-Off Door Lock Alarm
Controller and Indicator Circuits
- 8 Digital Water-Level Indicator-Cum-Pump Controller
- 9 Ultrasonic Lamp Brightness Controller
- 10 Sound Operated On/Off Switch
- 11 Remote Controlled Sophisticated Electronic Code Lock
- 12 DTMF 8-Channel Switching Via Powerline
- 13 DTMF Remote Control System
- 14 Automatic Room Light Controller
- 15 A Unique Liquid Level Indicator
- 16 Intelligent Water Level Controller.
- 17 Automatic Submersible Pump Controller.
- 18 Tripping Sequence Recorder-Cum-Indicator
- 19 Electrolysis-Proof Complete Water-Level Solution
- 20 Long-Range Remote Control
- 21 Remote Controlled Switch Board
- 22 Multiple Control Remote Switch
- 23 Infrared Remote Control
- 24 Auto-Changing In/out Indicator with Door-Bell
- 25 Safety Indicators and Aids
- 26 Watchdog For Your Mains
- 27 Auto Protection For Refrigerator
- 28 Clap-Operated Remote Control for Fans
- 29 Refrigerator Temperature Controller
- 30 A Volunteer in the Kitchen
- 31 A Day Indicator With Alphabetical Display
Display and Lighting Circuits
- 32 Economical UPS For Cordless Phones
- 33 Multi-Feature Emergency Light
- 34 Novel Mains Running Lights
- 35 Spectacular Spectra
- 36 Dynamic Psychedelic Lights
- 37 Multilingual Numerical Display
- 38 Electronic Advertisement Display
- 39 Make Yourself This Beeper-Cum-Flasher
Timer and Clock Circuits
- 40 Digital Clock Using Discrete ICs
- 41 Digital Clock With Seconds And Alarm Time Display
- 42 Simple Digital Clock With Hourly Music
- 43 Digital Dial Clock
- 44 Programmable Digital Timer-Cum-Clock
- 45 Revolving Seconds Display
- 46 Kettle Timer
- 47 Melodious Digital Timepiece
- 48 Improve Your Digital Clock
- 49 Add Hourly Chime To Your Digital Clock
- 50 LED ‘Analogue’ Clock
- 51 Make Yourself This Crystal-Controlled Electronic Digital Clock .
- 52 MGMA—A Mighty Gadget With Multiple Applications
- 53 Digital Number Shooting Game
- 54 Party Game: How Old Are You?
- 55 Electronics Housie Player
- 56 Digital Scoreboard
- 57 Yoka Fun Box
- 58 Video Car-Racing Game
- 59 Make Yourself The Mind Reader — An Interesting Game
- 60 Make Yourself This Digital Birth Date Teller As a Party Game
Download Simple Projects you can make at home easily in PDF forma for free.