PDF Free Download | Word 2019 For Dummies by Dan Gookin.
Contents of Word 2019 For Dummies
- Part 1: Your Introduction to Word
- Chapter 1: Hello, Word!
- Chapter 2: The Typing Chapter
- Part 2: Your Basic Word
- Chapter 3: To and For in a Document
- Chapter 4: Text Editing
- Chapter 5: Search for This, Replace It with That
- Chapter 6: Blocks o’ Text
- Chapter 7: Spell It Write
- Chapter 8: Documents New, Saved, and Opened
- Chapter 9: Publish Your Document
- Part 3: Fun with Formatting
- Chapter 10: Character Formatting
- Chapter 11: Paragraph Formatting
- Chapter 12: Tab Formatting
- Chapter 13: Page Formatting
- Chapter 14: More Page Formatting
- Chapter 15: Style Formatting
- Chapter 16: Template and Themes Formatting
- Chapter 17: Random Drawer Formatting
- Part 4: Spruce Up a Dull Document
- Chapter 18: They’re Called Borders
- Chapter 19: Able Tables
- Chapter 20: Columns of Text
- Chapter 21: Lots of Lists
- Chapter 22: Here Come the Graphics
- Chapter 23: Insert Tab Insanity
- Part 5: The Rest of Word
- Chapter 24: Multiple Documents, Windows, and File
- Chapter 25: Word for Writers
- Chapter 26: Let’s Work This Out
- Chapter 27: Mail Merge Mania
- Chapter 28: Labels and Envelopes
- Chapter 29: A More Custom Word
- Part 6: The Part of Tens
- Chapter 30: The Ten Commandments of Word
- Chapter 31: Ten Cool Tricks
- Chapter 32: Ten Bizarre Things
- Chapter 33: Ten Automatic Features Worthy of
Introduction to Word 2019 For Dummies PDF
The only thing standing between you and your writing is your word processor. Yeah, I know: It’s supposed to be helpful. Well, it tries. Computers can do only so much.
But you, as a smart person, are capable of so much more, which is why I’m guessing you opened this book.
Welcome to Word 2019 For Dummies, which removes the pain from using Microsoft’s latest, greatest, most confusing word processing software ever! This book is your friendly, informative, and entertaining guide to getting the most from Word 2019.
Be warned: I’m not out to force you to love Word. This book won’t make you enjoy the program. Use it, yes.
Tolerate it, of course. The only promise I’m offering is to ease the pain that most people feel from using Microsoft Word. Along the way, I kick Word in the butt, and I hope you enjoy reading about it.
About Word 2019 For Dummies
I don’t intend for you to read this book from cover to cover. It’s not a novel, and if it were, it would be a political space opera with an antihero and a princess fighting corrupt elected officials who are in cahoots with an evil intergalactic urban renewal development corporation.
The ending would be extremely satisfying. This book is a reference. Each chapter covers a specific topic or task you can accomplish by using Word 2019.
Within each chapter, you find self-contained sections, each of which describes how to perform a specific task or get something done. Sample topics you encounter in this book include
- Moving a block
- Check your spelling
- Save your stuff!
- Text-formatting techniques
- Working with tables in Word
- Plopping down a picture
- Mail merge, ho!
Download Word 2019 For Dummies by Dan Gookin in PDF Format For Free.